A facility like no other
Your child’s safety is important to us, and this was taken into consideration when building our dance rooms. Dance is a very physical activity that requires a lot of jumping. Most dance footwear does not provide cushioning or support, so the shock of dance movement can place a lot of pressure on the joints and backs of a dancers. The best way to guard against potential injury is by installing a professional “floating floor”. A floating floor is a dance floor that rests on a system of high density foam, to absorb the shock of jumping. A high-density foam base is preferable to a “sprung” floor, which usually consists of a wood structure built on a regular floor.
Our studio has floating floors over high density foam blocks and a Marley surface top that is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected frequently during the week. Our special floors reduce the risk of injuries and allow students to dance longer without putting as much physical strain on their bodies.
Highlights of our facility include:
- 3 dance rooms
- Office with office staff to assist you during classroom hours
- Changing room
- Spacious lobby with wifi
- Viewing windows for scheduled visiting days
- Women’s restroom
- Family restroom
Dance room dimensions
- Room A- 30 x 50 This is close to the size of a performance stage
- Room B- 30 x 20 Our younger dance classes are held in this room
- Room C- 30 x 12 For our private or semi private lesson.